Monday, January 11, 2010

Palin: Wrangled Rogue

By Wade

Sarah Palin signs multi-year deal with Fox news.

I'll give you all a moment to stop laughing.

The former governor of Alaska has signed a multi-year deal with Fox News to serve as a contributor across all Fox News platforms...


Needless to say, this is certainly a rogue move for such a maverick non-quitter. I'll bet she even finishes her term, I mean contract, since she's a real down-to-earth town hall main street average real folksy American who is real.

Some liberals are rightly sad about this. I share Paul Begala's sentiments:


"I do think maybe it suggests, sadly for Democrats, that she might not be running," said Democratic strategist and CNN contributor Paul Begala. "Democrats ... are pretty confident they can defeat Sarah Palin. She's not going to beat Barack Obama."


This tickled me, especially since, right before I saw this, I had just voted on a facebook poll asking if people would vote for Palin in 2012. What a joke she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment