Monday, January 11, 2010

Blagojevich is (not?) Blacker Than Obama

By Wade

Sarah Palin may be a joke with air-time behind her now, but Blagojevich is a joke that stopped being funny a long time ago. I thought his disastrous appearance on the Daily Show was bad enough, but he and his hair are still finding their way into the headlines.

[Blagojevich] said in his Esquire interview:
I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little Laundromat in a black community not far from where he lived...

"It was a very stupid thing to say," Blagojevich told Chicago station CBS 2 this morning. "Obviously, I'm not blacker than President Obama."


Remember Rod, the internet never forgets...

Also:

The White House had no official comment.


I wouldn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment